Naruto // Alternatives & Ultimatums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Alternatives and Ultimatums, what will You choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ting Personal License Code
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime19/12/13, 07:33 am by 

» Ting Personal License Code
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime19/12/13, 07:32 am by 

» ~Homecoming~[Irie]
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime28/03/13, 01:46 am by Irie

» Iries arsenal of jutsu
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime25/03/13, 09:29 pm by Irie

» Uzumaki/ Senju Rules
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime24/03/13, 02:23 pm by Manzo

» Clan Openings WiP
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime24/03/13, 02:11 pm by Irie

» Uchiha Clan
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime23/03/13, 02:57 am by Irie

» Manzo's jutsu file.
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime22/03/13, 11:27 pm by Manzo

» Clan Uzumaki
~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime22/03/13, 06:48 pm by Manzo

Staff
 photo 54.png
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 19/12/13, 07:30 am
Affiliates
~Homecoming~[Irie] 444
Creative Commons License
© Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto © The site itself belongs to Irie. All of the rules and templates belong to him and the staff who makes them. © All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. © Village Artwork - Genesis/Raiga of Legacies Reborn

~Homecoming~[Irie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manzo
Admin
Admin
Manzo

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 12:49 am

The waterfall, the waterfall roared with memories. Manzo's rinnegan playing back all the memories of the past. The fateful day, everything came crashing down onto the heads of the two headed beast. Thats what the other clans called the Uzumaki and Uchiha for so long. They were waring for so long. The rinnegan pulsed with emotion, tears flowing from his eyes as he replayed the memory of slaying his own father, and grandfather."These eyes, this power. He wanted me to slay father for this?"Manzo still didn't fully understand why it had to come down to this. Why did someone have to die for this doujutsu to awaken? Manzo looked down at his hands he could still see the blood. Could still see the agonized reaction of his grandfather when he set him ablaze. The looks of the other clans as his eyes pulsed. The fear and hate that flowed from their hearts. It weighed on him like gravity was trying to crush him.

He snapped out of it before he completely lost himself. He was wearing his orange a black overcoat. One that resembled his fathers, his bore his fathers name. His bore the great leaders that came before him. Uzumaki Naruto, Senju Hashirama, Senju Tobirama, and Namikaze Minato. Around their names is six yang symbols, with black flames as the trim on the bottom. Manzo was here for one reason and one reason only. To try to reach out to Irie, try to stop all the war. Or if need be, to use force to show him things needed to change. Irie still didn't know about his new eyes. Though word around the village he has awakened his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. If that was the case, and things went south he was going to need his rinnegan. Rain started to fall as he waited, he wiped his blond hair out of his face and re-situated his headband. "Only a matter of time now."He said staring at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Admin
Irie

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 05:35 pm

Irie was away from the Leaf Village visiting his home, on a journey of self discovery and training. He'd left the Uchiha clan in the hands of his two most trusted counselors; while he'd been away he was meditating at the base of the waterfall, increasing mental strength and his chakra control. To practice control with his mangekyo abilities he wanted to be away from all those who could be harmed in the process. He would set the waterfall on fire, to see how long he could keep the flames going, or meditate while in his susan'o form to strengthen his control over it.

From the waterfall during his meditation he could sense someone entering this forbidden place; his susan'o could be seen towering over the buildings, but it slowly faded as Irie had deactivated it, he didn't want whoever it was, getting too good of a look at his abilities. He didn't open a single eye lid or let the presence disturb his meditation, he simply waited until it had gotten closer.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoao.rpg-board.net
Manzo
Admin
Admin
Manzo

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 05:55 pm

Manzo felt this sudden dense chakra fill the atmosphere. Just as soon as it came it dispersed. This chakra was different, it had certain weight to it, he had only felt this weight once before. During the civil war, that was the first time Manzo had ever used his Rinnegan on a strong opponent. His nickname was the sly fox of the Uchiha. A man who had escaped death more than once.
He was the first non Uchiha to break through the Uchiha's ultimate defense the susan'o. Though it took all he had along with all of the paths active to break through it. Though this pressure was different, this susan'o was stronger. He only knew of one Uchiha who possessed such strength. It had to be Irie.

Manzo performed a series of hand signs. Keeping his eyes closed as to not reveal his Doujutsu. A tree sprouted from the ground, the branches then formed a hand. Manzo jumped onto the tree, using chakra to manipulate it to lower him to the base of the falls. Before him was one man, one shinobi, training hard to master his craft. The real question is, how would he respond to Manzo's presence would he keep it peaceful or would he go on the offensive. Even with his eyes closed Manzo had three hundred and sixty degrees of sight. He would wait for him to make the first move and speak the first words.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Admin
Irie

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 06:12 pm

Irie peaked one eye open as he felt a large presence headed for him, he kept calm and did not move with his own jutsu until he'd felt threatened. Looking he could see a large tree forming, the branches coming right towards him carrying a boy; Irie already knew who it was. But for what reason had he been coming here, the clan would never allow him to meet with the boy directly to discuss his input about the civil war.

"What do you want?" he mumbled just loud enough so he'd know the boy heard him; he kept his eyes closed and kept his senses about him. He came here to meditate and relax, and that is exactly what he had intended on doing. Patiently he waited on Manzos reply, would he challenge him to a battle? Surely not here, it was their home.
Back to top Go down
Manzo
Admin
Admin
Manzo

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 06:54 pm

Manzo opened his eyes, purple glow from his eyes shining through his blonde hair. "Its been keeping me up at night. These eyes of mine have been the cause of so much blood shed. And I still have no idea who to control them. I feel like a time bomb, I need learn how to control their abilities." He said turning his gaze Irie's closed eyes. Manzo knew the young man before him was his best shot at training partner. The stories he's heard about Irie, how this young man has mastered the sharinagn in all folds. A young man wields his eyes, like an extension of himself.

"Be honest with me Irie, do you possess the eternal all seeing eye? If so please help me master my Doujutsu, either through combat or through meditation. You have had those much longer than I mine." Manzo hoped he would agree then again this kid is like pandora's box. During the war the other soldiers would tell stories of his visual ability. He gracefully his flow of battle was with them. While he garnered the name Battosai, man slayer. A given to him out of fear and not respect for his ability.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Admin
Irie

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 11:13 pm

Irie listened to the words Manzo spoke, he wasn't sure how well the two of them would get along; he didn't want this war, and he'd wondered how Manzo felt about it. He spoke about how he'd been responsible for blood shed, Irie avoided killing; and prevented it with his eyes. This boy was doing the opposite, was it purposeful or an accident.. "You feel the guilt huh..?" Irie muttered, he stood from the rock he had been sitting on. Opening his eyes to reveal nothing, he didn't bother showing his eyes to Manzo.

Irie didn't really know what the Rinnegan was, or how to use it; it could be completely different from his Sharingan, so what could he possibly have to teach this guy? "It's true, I was forced to have these eyes.. You must be able to balance yourself; atleast that's how I did it." His visual prowess was unmatched by anyone in this age, and was probably the best to come to; but could he help someone whos clan considered Irie a threat.
Back to top Go down
Manzo
Admin
Admin
Manzo

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime26/03/13, 11:27 pm

Manzo looked down, trying to avoid showing how remorseful he was."I didn't want this war, I didn't want to be a weapon. Hell, I didn't even know I had this gift until it was forced out of me. And now your clan hates me for it."He said then looking up to meet his eyes."Truth be told, I can't exactly blame them for it. After all, they gave me a fitting name for what I did their strongest warrior, well second strongest. I shattered his susan'o, and then I gouged his eyes out." Remorse was painted on his face, it was no longer something he could try to hide.

"Battosai is what they called me, Man slayer. I relive that battle every time I close my eyes at night. Just like I relive slaying my own father for my grandfather's sick and twisted desire to bring the Rinnegan back into this world. And then I come here, and all my eyes can show me is broken dreams and a memory that will always be tainted because of the old man's greed and your clans fear of what I would become." Manzo felt a tear roll down his cheek, remembering all those he had lost, and not only that feeling the pain and sorrow that Irie carried along with him."I want control, and in order to obtain control I need someone who can take a beating along with dish one out. Your Eternal all seeing eye is the only Doujutsu in existence that can stand up to my Rinnegan. For the sake of our clans and our village. Will you please help me."Manzo would then extend his arm with a hand out to shake in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Admin
Irie

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime27/03/13, 12:44 am

Manzo continued his speech about his eyes which he'd become so fixated about mastering; if he'd mastered these eyes he could become a true force to reckon with and dangerous. But something caused Iries eyes to shoot open, his sharingan along with them; this boy spoke about murdering his clan member. The Uchiha valued family and friendship above all else, and the thought of loss drove them mad. His head slowly turned up toward Manzo, their eyes met; malice filled in Iries.

"You know, normally someone would kill someone for this. But I'm not normal." He said very slowly, he didn't want a fight no matter how much his blood boiled. "Quit speaking as if your eyes are superior to anyone else's, eyes are eyes." He began to calm himself down a little bit, he wanted peace, and he would control his temper to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Manzo
Admin
Admin
Manzo

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime27/03/13, 01:09 am

Manzo looked into Irie's eyes. He could feel the malice building up inside of him."I feel your anger, and don't think Im trying to belittle your abilities."He then turned his stare into a glare."But if you truly believe your eyes are the same as mine, than you have ultimately failed your bloodline." He then crossed his arms and raised a brow.

Manzo was storing chakra up in his body incase he decided to go on the offensive. He didn't want it to come to this, but after sensing the malice build in him it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Admin
Irie

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime28/03/13, 01:46 am

Irie didn't want another word from the boys mouth about his bloodline, his clan, the village; anything. He was the only light in his clan, the only chance they had for redemption for past crimes. "Shut your mouth, for a moment and listen to me." Irie muttered in a very cold tone; his eyes returning to normal; onyx colored. "Men.. Shinobi, are not measured in their ability of power, shinobi are measured and will be remembered for their character and convictions; and their sight.. And from how you speak, belittling what you know little about; your sight is weak. I will not help someone so blind to another's ability because he holds his own so highly; You are above no one, nor am I or anyone else."

Sensing the boy tense up, he tilted his head back, allowing his face to be seen in full view. He was not threatening the boy, but he wanted to teach him a lesson; that not all is set in stone and not all power comes from blood; but through convictions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Homecoming~[Irie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Homecoming~[Irie]   ~Homecoming~[Irie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Homecoming~[Irie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto // Alternatives & Ultimatums  :: // Five Great Nations :: Land Of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: